Pages

2012/04/23

Searching for Investigations

The Avalain Bros News
アヴァリン兄弟のニュース

Jeff : Hello, visitors! It's been quite some time since our last case rolled out. I hope you're having a great time! Greets!
Johnny : The reason we showed up today is because we've been searching for new investigations. So far I've been thinking of new mysteries, but there's not much happening these days. But, again, I figured, if you viewers had any interesting questions, nudging ideas, and similar stuff.
You are welcome to ask us your cases, and if you're lucky, we may figure out the questions and show you what's what! You can comment here and tell us your thoughts.
Molly : Wow! I never knew you were still searching for cases!
Jeff : things are slow these days.
Toose : Then can I ask a question now? Okay! I was wondering why grapefruits are called grapefruits. They don't really look like grapes, and don't taste like grapes either! Much less the color. Does any of you have any ideas?
Molly : Well ...
Jeff : ???
Chrysti : That's a thought.
Goose : Hmmmm.
Johnny : ..... We are coming BACK!!!!

soon

No comments:

Post a Comment