Pages

2010/12/05

News#5 The New Comic

Goose : Yes, people! The Triton comic is coming this month! Perhaps all of you visitors might be busy by that time, but the awaited comic will be released in December 14.

The Link


Jeff : Well I've been waiting for this all long! Mr. Anderson had already been preparing it since August!

Johnny : Arjetto(is coming to town)!

Chrysti : ... Whatever, Johnny. Um anyway, I'm excited just as much as all of you, folks!

Molly : We have a few pictures to show you too!


Toose : Wow! I forgot The Avalain Bros. are up soon!

Thompson.A : Yes they will! ... And I hope you will like all my efforts. This haven't got to do anything with the comic, but I'll be 18 by December 13(Don't worry. Sending me birthday presents is optional.). I wish I can draw even better next year.
Actually this comic was so challenging for me too. It was quite hard for me to draw all those higher leveled pictures. I was thinking of drawing this comic since Spring (2010), and I was wondering if this will worth my effort.
But "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" as many people used to say, so I gave my best shot. Well please tell me what you think, and thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment