Pages

2010/10/09

News#4 Preparations

Thompson.A : Alright. It's been quite a while since I updated here. And I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner, I'm planning to take my high school test at November so I was preparing myself for months.
Yes, there's some news for you all faithful visitors. I may not have time to do anything here now, but I still am writing some pictures when I have time. I finished writing the No Nothing Theory investigation story, and all I have to do is edit it inside my computer.
I also began writing the Triton comic. But I won't be able to draw the whole comic only using a computer, with colors and all those nice effects, like the Triton poster you saw before. It takes too much time for me. If I took the challenge anyway I'll probably be 29 by the time the comic is all done(I'm currently 17 (until December 13)). The comic is done mostly by pencil. I hope you'll like it.
Um, ...well that's about it. ...

see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment